On our mission to help teachers teach more, earn more, smile more, we are shining a spotlight on roles that we think are great opportunities for you to explore. This week we are looking for a Dance Teacher to join a school in South Liverpool.
About the role
We are recruiting an energetic and enthusiastic secondary Dance teacher or to join an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school based in South Liverpool starting as early as this March. You will be teaching dance to an array of students through Key stages 3 and 4. It is a part time role paying between £100-£170 per day. The teacher will be working with children across Key Stage 3 and 4. The position will be contracted to start as soon as possible, with a potential view of a long term opportunity for the right candidate.
About the school
The school is committed to being a true community school, placing value in the idea of working with local businesses and residents to ensure their pupils get the most well-rounded education possible. Their core values are built around culture, enjoyment and achievement. They are looking for a teacher who can perpetuate those values through supporting their pupils. Their ultimate goal is to ensure that all pupils, no matter what their background, are given the best environment in which they can make the most progress and go on to thrive regionally, nationally and internationally.
If you are an exceptional candidate looking to utilise your skills and knowledge in an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school, then we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of SupplyWell
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- A great referral scheme- recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance- so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning- our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
- A straightforward app for your timesheets and log your availability
To join us you need to
- Hold QTS Status (not essential)
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/ education history included and have any employment breaks explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
To find out more about this role, and more similar opportunities, contact [email protected] and he will be in touch. Alternatively, fill in the form below and a member of the team can help you find your ideal role. You can view last weeks Role Spotlight by clicking here.