We have a fantastic free CPD event coming up on the 15th December, live on Zoom. Hosted by SupplyWell’s Education Development Lead, Dylan Williams. All cover managers, and anyone who has cover responsibility in schools are welcome. You don’t need to have used SupplyWell services to learn with us!
This session is bespoke to Cover Managers and those responsible for supply provision in their schools. Dylan has experience on both sides of cover, as someone who needed to get supply teachers into school and now as someone who supplies that need.
What you will learn:
- Daily management of cover
- Generating absence data/reports
- How best to utilise supply agencies
- What information is needed by the agency prior to booking
- What information is needed by the supply teacher on arrival
- How to make your life a lot easier
- Cover Supervisors and TA’s
The Finer Details:
15th December 2021 12pm – 3pm
The Cotton Exchange Building
Are you ready to get super savvy with how you manage your supply? There are a limited number of tickets available so get your ticket today. See you on 15th December!