Join the SupplyWell community today – we’re looking for dedicated and passionate teachers who appreciate a challenge and are recognised with industry leading pay and wellbeing support.
Are you a dedicated and passionate science teacher, looking for a new challenge within a secondary school in Wirral? The position is a long term cover until the end of the academic year in a wonderful Wirral based High school.
SupplyWell is currently looking for an enthusiastic and innovative science teacher, to join a successful school in Wirral, to start as soon as possible. This is a long term role, paying up to £190 a day.
To have a successful application, you will need to:
- Hold QTS Status or QTLS
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
We are recruiting on behalf of a secondary school, which caters for students from 11 -16 years old. The school provides progressive outcomes for pupils and is performing towards the national average in terms of the results that they deliver. The school is a vibrant, diverse and innovative setting, aiming to produce confident individuals that shine through learning in a safe and happy environment.
The role itself will involve the delivery of science lessons to students in KS3 and KS4, where the department has enjoyed excellent GCSE results year on year. Ideal candidates will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, ensuring that the students are having fun whilst making progress!
This Secondary School is looking for a science Teacher who can deliver lessons across all Key Stages and has excellent behaviour management and sound subject knowledge. You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
You will need to be a collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design.
As a science Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus: a well-equipped department with interactive white boards and great lab facilities. The successful teacher will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff.
Join the SupplyWell community & benefit from:
- Industry leading pay reflecting your quality teaching standards
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- A great referral scheme- recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Ongoing support from our team of education specialists – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
- Straightforward timesheets & clear availability communication with our app
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Background checks, including an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS and references, will be required, and references must be able to comment on a candidate’s suitability to work with children.
To apply for this job please visit app.supplywell.co.uk.