On our mission to help teachers teach more, earn more, smile more, we are shining a spotlight on roles that we think are great opportunities for you to explore.
We are looking for supportive and creative teaching assistants to work with one of our schools in South Liverpool starting immediately. The ideal candidate will have experience working with secondary school children and ideally experience working with SEND students would be desirable. The role we are recruiting for can be flexible, paying between £70-£90 per day. It is a long term placement.
The school is committed to having a happy, safe and nurturing learning environment for their pupils. They want a teaching assistant who is going to support their teacher to create just that within the classroom. They promote a broad, balanced and enriched curriculum and want a teaching assistant to lean into that way of teaching to ensure the children are given the best possible education.
If you are an exceptional teaching assistant looking to utilise your skills and knowledge in a nurturing environment, then we would love to hear from you!
To join us you need to:
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/ education history included and have any employment breaks explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
In registering with SupplyWell, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- A great referral scheme- recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance- so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning- our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
- A straight forward app for your timesheets and log your availability
To find out more about this role, and more similar opportunities, contact [email protected] and he will be in touch.